Saturday 15 April 2017

Our April guest ...

Please welcome our guest designer for this month, Wendy Crowe with her delightful take on our inspiration image for April.

I loved adding the tans and browns, the more muted colors for Easter.  And the addition of raffia is probably my favorite part.


My name is Wendy Crowe and I have been scrapbooking for about 15 years now.  I am addicted to the traditional paper scrapping.  I love having lots of “stuff” to play with.  I am married to a very patient guy who makes sure I have plenty of “me” time.  I have 3 wonderful kids,  2 daughters (26 and 15) and a son (9).  With those age differences, I am lucky to have dabbled in just about every subject that can be scrapbooked.  And I get to shop…a lot!

I am happy to have found challenge blogs like Pixels and Paper that really offer lots of inspiration.  Thanks for letting me be a Guest Designer!

My favorite most recent layouts:


Thank you so much for guesting with us this month Wendy, it has been delightful having you join in with us.

Everyone has until the end off the month to play along with our Pixels and Paper challenge. We'd love to see your entries based on this image and our EASTER criteria.



No comments:

Post a Comment